Fall is here, and as the leaves change colors and the air grows crisper, our skin’s needs change, too. Likely, right now, your skin is in need of some extra TLC. Thankfully, the following fall-inspired face masks are here to help. Enriched with seasonal ingredients that nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate, these ten exceptional fall-inspired face masks will leave your skin looking and feeling radiant. From the soothing honey-infused masks to the revitalizing benefits of pumpkin, get ready to embrace the beauty of fall, one self-care night at a time.
Top-Rated Fall Face Masks
1. Pumpkin Latte Hydration Masque
Leaves skin supple, glowing, and hydrated. Smells like fall, too! This precise pumpkin purée comforts and hydrates skin. Infused with botanical oils like avocado and grape, his sublimely scented masque encourages skin to naturally moisturize and balance itself.
- Pumpkin purée helps skin look more youthful
- Visibly calms and balances skin with chamomile
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
2. Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque
An astringent, clay-based masque with purifying ingredients and botanical extracts, for use on single blemishes or troubled skin. Key ingredients include chamomile bud, tea tree leaf, and evening primrose.
3. Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask
A cult-favorite, award-winning, best-selling mask for smoother, brighter skin. This 2-in-1 mask is like a deep clean facial in a tube and can be used as an exfoliating scrub or leave-on detoxifying mask for all skin types. Turmeric and Rosehip Seeds work together to gently polish the skin, while Aspen Bark targets uneven texture and dullness for radiant skin.
4. Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer
A three-in-one skin resurfacer that exfoliates, peels, and visibly polishes with pumpkin enzyme, alpha hydroxy acid, and aluminum oxide crystals. It helps even the look of skin tone and smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, revealing skin that appears smoother, younger, and radiant.
- Pumpkin Enzyme: Provides enzymatic exfoliation to help smooth skin’s surface.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA): Chemically peels to reveal radiant-looking skin.
- Aluminum Oxide Crystals: Polish skin’s surface to improve the look of uneven texture.
5. Flawless Veil Resurfacing Saffron Masque
Brightens and revives dull skin thanks to AHAs and enzymes that resurface skin leaving you with a soft, glowing complexion. This facial treatment is made with a unique blend of Ayurvedic botanicals including mango, lotus seed, saffron and mombin fruit, combined with papaya enzyme to gently exfoliate skin.
6. Restorative Mask
An organic honey mask supports clear, calm, and even skin with naturally healing and cell-regenerative properties.
- Organic Honey: As a natural humectant with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties, honey is excellent for all skin types. Rich in vitamins, enzymes, and amino acids, it naturally promotes regeneration of collagen.
- Avocado Oil: A rich source of carotenoids like beta carotene, which is shown to protect against free radical damage and environmental stress. Also high in Vitamin C—a collagen and elastin creator.
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil: The highest plant-based source of Vitamin C, E, and unsaturated fatty acids, including omega-7, which effectively supports collagen production. Rich in beta carotene, an antioxidant powerhouse that fights free radical damage and works to slow the aging process.
7. Manuka Honey Mask
This healing exfoliating mask’s potent Manuka honey, organic papaya extract, and rice bran exfoliate for cell regeneration, revealing soft and radiant skin.
- Manuka Honey: Draws impurities from the skin
- Papaya & Apricot Enzymes: Gently digest dull skin cells to brighten skin
- Rice Bran: Gently exfoliates for even-textured and smooth skin
8. Calendula Petal-Infused Calming Mask
This lightweight gel face mask refreshes and hydrates dry skin for a healthy-looking appearance. Infused with Calendula and Aloe Vera, this hydrating mask leaves skin soft, smooth and refreshed.
9. Clarifying Face Mask
This detoxifying and brightening blend of active botanicals fades discoloration from melasma, sun damage and acne scarring with powerful antioxidants and vitamins E, C and K. Anti-inflammatory turmeric, acne-fighting manuka and scar-repairing neroli significantly reduce hormonal breakouts, cystic acne and any associated redness and speed up the skin’s healing process.
10. Summer Fridays Overtime Mask
A gentle blend of vitamin and mineral-rich pumpkin and apricot seed powder that hydrates as it exfoliates, leaving the complexion smoother and velvety soft. Enriched with oat kernel protein, the mask features anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties to help soothe and hydrate, while vitamin E works to counter the ageing effects of free radicals, protecting and nourishing the skin for a younger and healthier-looking complexion.
Fall Face Mask FAQs
Do face masks really work for your skin?
Face masks aren’t a miracle worker, but they can be a great addition to your skincare routine! Face masks are packed with benefits, such as hydration, exfoliation, and deep cleansing. Plus, they are a great way to improve skin texture and appearance over time.
What are the best ingredients in fall-inspired face masks?
Fall-inspired face masks incorporate ingredients that combat dryness and provide nourishment to your skin. This is so important as cold, dry weather can easily irritate sensitive skin. The best ingredients for fall masks include:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps retain moisture and hydrate the skin.
- Pumpkin Enzymes: Contains vitamins and antioxidants for brightening and exfoliation.
- Shea Butter: Provides deep moisturization.
- Oatmeal: Soothes and calms sensitive skin.
- Honey: Offers antibacterial properties and hydration.
- Vitamin C: Boosts collagen production and evens out skin tone.
- Aloe Vera: Reduces inflammation and soothes irritated skin.
How often should you use a face mask?
It all depends on the type of mask you’re using and your unique skin type! Keep an eye on your skin’s response to any product you use, and adjust your usage accordingly. Overusing masks can sometimes lead to skin irritation, so it’s important to strike a balance that works for your skin. In general:
- Hydrating Masks: These can be used 2-3 times per week to combat dryness.
- Exfoliating Masks: Limit use to 1-2 times per week to avoid over-exfoliation.
- Clay Masks: 1-2 times per week for deep cleansing, but avoid if you have very dry skin.
- Sheet Masks: These are usually gentle and can be used more frequently, even daily if desired, but follow the instructions on the packaging.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this list of fall-inspired face masks for beautiful skin. Stop by our beauty section for more skincare tips.