Lately, I’ve become obsessed with wearing stackable gold rings. One ring on each hand quickly turned into one ring on each finger. Check out these ten affordable jewelry brands if you’re interested in where I love to shop for gold rings. Plus, view my favorite selections from each brand!
Top 10 Brands
- Ana Luisa – Waterproof, tarnish-free, and backed by a 2-Year warranty.
- Gorjana – 14k gold stacking rings, made to mix, style, and layer.
- Mod + Jo – Dallas-based, small-batch jewelry cultivating confidence and femininity.
- Catbird – Fine gold rings — a put it on, never take it off collection.
- Missoma – Recycled gold and silver demi-fine rings.
- Aurate – Ethically sourced sustainable 14K, 18K solid gold and vermeil.
- Dea Dia – Unconventional, handmade statement jewelry that is as unique as you.
- GLDN – Personalized jewelry handmade to order. Handmade rings, all customizable.
- Mejuri – Discover handcrafted, everyday rings inspired by you.
- Etsy – Handmade rings from talented Etsy sellers.
1. Ana Luisa
These two 14K gold-plated rings are the perfect addition to your collection! These rings are plated in-house, carbon-free, and have a 365-day warranty.
These two simple rings are a great addition to your jewelry collection! Customize your signet ring with your initials, a lucky number, or an engraving.
Mod+Jo is a Dallas-based, small-batch jewelry company that offers a wide variety of stacking, mid, and hypoallergenic rings.
Catbird offers a wide variety of rings in different sizes and metals! All of their jewelry is made in their Brooklyn studio with ethically sourced gold.
You won’t want to take off these rings! The Gold Radial Ring and Gold Infiniti Ring perfectly balance simple and striking.
Aurate has simple, delicate gold rings made of ethically sourced, sustainable 14K gold, 18K gold, and vermeil. These rings are perfect worn alone or stacked together.
These organic rings are handmade in Downtown Los Angeles. These rings were created by hand in wax, then cast in recycled brass, and polished to a high shine.
GLDN rings are made to be personalized. Additionally, 90% of the metals the brand uses to create its pieces are recycled.
Mejuri is an excellent option for fine, delicate jewelry. It is also one of the most affordable places to buy everyday pieces.
Etsy has plenty of one-of-a-kind gold jewelry! One of the shops I discovered is KayJStudio, which offers a variety of adorable gold rings.
If you enjoyed this post, check out 10 Cute + Affordable Jewelry Brands You Should Shop, 25 Trendy Business Casual Clothes to Wear to Work, and Top 3 Clothing Brands for Cute Summer Dresses. Also, let me know your favorite jewelry brand in the comments below!